Clean and dry hydraulic fluids are the lifeblood
of any hydraulic system.
Hydraulic fluid does more than just transfer
power. It cools, cleans, seals and lubricates.
Standard filters do little to stop contamination
in the 1 to 5 micron particle range. These small
particles contribute significantly to chain
reaction abrasive wear especially in servo
Off-Line Depth Type Filtration Provides:
- Ultra fine filtration and water removal at minimal cost.
- Reduces random error traced to hydraulic circuit.
- Helps oil and equipment last longer.
- Greater productivity for your plant.
- Cleans total hydraulic system.
- Eliminates valve sticking.
- Longer pump life.
Our oil filtration system uses a patented depth-type disposable filter element. The fluid flow path is parallel with the center tube (axial flow) rather than the conventional outside to inside flow (radial flow) of most depth type filters. This allows us to vary the depth of the fluid flow and provides us with the capability to filter more efficiently than conventional type filters.
Suggested types of fluids that may be filtered:
- Water Based Coolants
- Synthetic Hydraulic Fluids
- Water Glycol
- Hydraulic Oils (Hydrocarbons)
- Automatic Transmission Fluids
- Ester Based Fluids
- Cutting Oils
- Lubricating Oil
- Drawing Oil
- Quench Oil
- Gear Box Oil
- Numerous other industrial fluids